Monday, January 18, 2010

White Leather Dining Chairs Hi, Plz Advice. My Apartment Is All Taupe,off-white And Black. I Want To Put In Color.More Explaination Inside?

Hi, plz advice. My apartment is all taupe,off-white and black. I want to put in color.More explaination inside? - white leather dining chairs

My apartment is all muted colors. A brown sofa, bed black leather sofa, outside the white shag carpet, off white crocheted pillows, black support for television, black, charcoal, table and chairs in black leather chairs and 2 bar has been a seat of white cloth. A showcase of brown and brown and a glass coffee table. I must say, with certain colors. I have a few scattered orange and yellow, and some colorful ornaments - an environment of dried flowers, flower basket made of glass and 4 small glass containers are colored. If things colorful splashes of color yellow or orange?
Plz give me some ideas

4 comments:

pissy_ol... said...

Add a little art with red, orange and yellow tones in it. That brings the colors for the walls and light space ... an important color for the dining table (flowers in a vase would be perfect).

kim t said...

I want to select only 2 other colors to go with him. I like the idea of red and orange or red and teal, I do not know if I like the idea of orange and yellow together, I'm sorry, but I do not see it working.

You do not have many accents that works for you, you only need a pair of vases, a couple of extra pillows in color with white foreigners, who go forth already a little art, and fell upon him.

http://www.kimtdesigns.com/collections/c ...

Sweetpea said...

I will continue with its yellow and orange, if you like how it looks now, you can an Afghan in the black leather sofa to add color to reach there, it could also pull the covers for the bar stools.

luvrats said...

Black, brown and cream color is very demanding. Add a little black and blue. Enjoy!

Post a Comment